Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Your Change ...
Goldfish • Pudding in cups • Apple sauce
Animal crackers • Paper plates • Small Dixie cups
Paper towels •
Paper towels •
Hand soap • Wipes ...
... and some more last minute items are being purchased
this evening! All items will be delivered tomorrow during lunch.
Anyone is welcome to go with me to deliver the items during lunch.
this evening! All items will be delivered tomorrow during lunch.
Anyone is welcome to go with me to deliver the items during lunch.
Thank you again!
I work with the most amazing people!
*P.S. If you are missing sunglasses from the tour, they have them
(she actually thought that was why I was calling).
I will bring them back with me tomorrow.
(she actually thought that was why I was calling).
I will bring them back with me tomorrow.
0 comments:
Post a Comment