Be that One.

on Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I very much enjoyed learning about both the American Red Cross and the Alzheimer's Association this morning. For all I thought I knew – I realized I really knew very little at all. I didn't realize I was supposed to blog about this so I missed the cut off before our presentation. I can't tell you anything here that wasn't already said in that meeting. Except this ...


The single most important thing I walked away with ... was the desire to GIVE BACK. GIVE MORE. DO MORE. United Way supports some amazing agencies that our community needs now more than ever. Funding has already been cut back for many of these agencies which makes it even more important to GIVE NOW. Life is unpredictable. You never know when you will need one of these agencies yourself. Wouldn't it be terrible if these agencies no longer existed should that time arise?

Even ONE dollar can help someone in need. Even ONE hour of volunteerism can help an agency that is understaffed. Be that ONE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment